Blackboard now uses preferred email address for communications
by Michelle Saport |
Please be aware that Information Technology Services and Academic Innovations & eLearning have updated system contact information in Blackboard. This change will not affect Blackboard service or any account login information.
This change will update all user accounts to the preferred email address, as set in UAOnline.
- Students: Students may start receiving email sent directly from Blackboard to their preferred email address.
- Faculty: All faculty should stop receiving bounce-back email messages from Blackboard when sending email to students.
How to update your preferred email address in UAOnline:
- Log in into UAonline
- Click on the "Personal Information" tab
- Select "Update Address(es) and Phone(s)" or "Update Student Preferred E-mail Address"
- Enter your preferred email address
If you have any questions, please contact AI&e at (907) 786-4496. If you notice any issues with email from within Blackboard, please contact the ITS Call Center at (907) 786-4646 or (877) 633-3888.