IT Services scheduled outage for Memorial Day
by Michelle Saport |
Electricians will be performing necessary electrical work in the Anchorage Data Center on Monday, May 30. Essential services related to health and safety (such as email and telephone services) will remain online. However, the following services will be offline Monday, May 30 between 8 a.m. and 3 p.m.
- Database Hosting
- AntiVirus Client support
- Departmental Network Storage
- Keyserver Software Delivery (Sassafras (shadow statewide), Microsoft)
- Personal Network Storage
- Video conferencing
- Web Hosting
- Distribution Lists
- Document imaging
- Managed Print
- Software Distribution
- ADC Co-Located Virtual Servers
- Echo 360
- Engineering licensing management
- Streaming Media
- Survey (Qualtrics)
- Student Labs relying on Virtual Desktops
For more information, please visit the IT Services website.
"IT Services scheduled outage for Memorial Day" is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.