Dec. 5, 2017: Chancellor's Holiday Party rolls through campus
by Michelle Saport |
'Twas the week before finals and all through the U, Students were stirring, staff and faculty, too. Books open and sprawling, no desk was bare, In hopes semester's end soon would be there.
The chancellor's holiday café will be rolling through campus Tuesday, Dec. 5, 8:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m. Enjoy Kaladi Bros. coffee, Krispy Kreme doughnuts and prizes. The café will be making scheduled stops along the way at the following locations:
- Bragaw Office Center (BOC) 8:30-9 a.m.
- Administration and Humanities (ADM) 9:30-10:15 a.m.
- Engineering and Computations Building (ECB) 11-11:45 a.m.
- Rasmuson Hall (RH) 12:30-1:15 p.m.
- University Center (UC) 2-2:30 p.m.
A collection barrel will be available along the route to accept donations of new or gently used socks, gloves, hats and scarves for our neighbors in need.