Free HIV screenings on World AIDS Day, Dec. 1
by UAA Student Health and Counseling Center |
The UAA Student Health and Counseling Center will offer free HIV screenings on Tuesday, Dec. 1 — World AIDS Day.
- UAA students taking at least one credit.
- No exposure to positive COVID-19 case.
- No pending COVID-19 test results.
- No symptoms of cough, congestion, fever, fatigue, body aches, shortness of breath, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, loss of sense of taste or loss of sense of smell.
- No travel in the past two weeks.
- Blood draw required.
Call 907-786-4040 for an appointment.