School of Nursing DNP Defense by David Ampong, MS, MSN, MHA, APRN, PMHNP-BC
by Green & Gold News |
On Wednesday, May 26, David Ampong, M.S., MSN, APRN, PMHNP-BC, will present his final DNP project, "Evaluating the Patient Experience in Outpatient Detoxification: Implications for Improvement of the Early Stages of Alcohol and /or Opioid Use Disorder and Recovery Treatment Process," beginning at 3 p.m. at the following Zoom link:
- Join Zoom Meeting
- Meeting ID: 821 9002 8564
- Passcode: afJbBLn3t4
David Ampong, M.S., MSN, MHA, APRN, PMHNP-BC
- Committee Chair: Michele Burdette-Taylor, Ph.D., MSN, RN, NPD-BC
- Committee Member: Kristerra Yawea, DNP, M.B.A., APRN, PMHNP-BC, CARN-AP
- Committee Member: David Moxley, Ph.D.
- Outside Examiner: Amana Mbise, Ph.D., M.S.W.