Lemonade Day Alaska is coming up on June 26
by Lemonade Day Alaska |
Our mission is to help today’s kids become the business leaders, social advocates, community volunteers and forward-thinking citizens of tomorrow, one lemonade stand at a time!
Lemonade Day Alaska is a statewide, community-based, hands-on, youth event celebrating the spirit of entrepreneurship. The Lemonade Day Alaska program teaches children how to plan, prep and run their own business — a lemonade stand! Participants keep and decide what to do with the money that they earn, and we encourage them to think about "saving, spending and sharing" a little too!
We're proud to share that in 2019, Alaskan participants averaged revenue of $210 per stand with a profit of $155. In one day this translated to:
- $480,750 earned by youth entrepreneurs for saving and spending.
- $304,255 in profit and $125,480 donated to charities.
Join us in stirring up sweet success:
- Register online at lemonadeday.org/alaska.
- Pick up Lemonade Day Alaska workbooks and business bags at either:
- Loussac Library, Youth Services Desk, 2nd Floor, 3600 Denali St. (during business hours)
- Nutz Gadget, 601 E Northern Lights Blvd, Suite M (Monday-Friday, 10 a.m.-6 p.m.)
- Prepare for an amazing Lemonade Day on Saturday, June 26!
- Brand the Stand so customers can find your entrepreneur.
- Use #LD2021 and #LemonadeDayAlaska so your entrepreneur can be featured!