Children's Mental Health Course Offerings
Visit uaonline.com to add classes if you are already enrolled in the program.
- SWK/PSY A691 (Children's Mental Health Systems of Care)
- PSY A638 (Child Clinical Psychology) or SWK/PSY A620 (Advanced Infant/Early Childhood Mental Health)
Family Systems and Family-Centered Practices (choose one)
- SWK A633 (Advanced Generalist Practice with Families and Groups)
- PSY A626 (Family Therapy)
- EDSE A674 (Family Partnerships in Early Childhood)
Specialty Content Area for Children's Behavioral Health (choose one)
- SWK A685 (Social Work Services in Schools)
- EDSE A624 Social-Emotional Development, Assessment & Intervention
- PSY A638 (Child Clinical) or PSY A620 (I/ECMH)
- PSY A400/600 (Strategies of Behavior Change)
- EDSE A610 (Clinical Assessment with Children and Adolescents)
- SWK A410 - Trauma in Childhood
- EDSE A682 - Inclusive Education for Students with Disabilities
- EDSE S605 - Early Childhood Special Education
All courses are offered via distance delivery.
Other courses may be counted for Family Systems and Family-Centered Practices, and Specialty Content, please speak with the CMH Graduate Coordinator.