How to Apply to the Children's Mental Health Graduate Certificate Program?
Applicants for the Graduate Certificate in Children's Mental Health must:
- Satisfy the Admission Requirements for Graduate Certificates in the UAA catalog
- Apply to the University of Alaska Anchorage for CMH graduate certificate to be your course of study
- Complete and submit Children's Mental Health Graduate Certificate Application
- Notify the program coordiantor that you have applied
- Have graduated from or are currently a student in an accredited or approved graduate degree program of Social Work, Psychology, Special Education, or related field.
- Have completed a prerequisite or co-requisite course in child development
Applicants must submit full transcripts of all graduate and undergraduate courses taken to the CMH graduate certificate coordinator as well as to the Admissions Department of UAA. The coordinator may request syllabi of courses you wish to petition into graduate certificate program.
Departmental and program applications must be received by June 15 for fall admission, November 1 for spring admission and May 1 for summer admission.