How to Apply to the Children's Mental Health Graduate Certificate Program?

Applicants for the Graduate Certificate in Children's Mental Health must:

Applicants must submit full transcripts of all graduate and undergraduate courses taken to the CMH graduate certificate coordinator as well as to the Admissions Department of UAA. The coordinator may request syllabi of courses you wish to petition into graduate certificate program.

Departmental and program applications must be received by June 15 for fall admission, November 1 for spring admission and May 1 for summer admission.