Summer 2017 issue of 'Alaska Justice Forum' highlights abuse faced by older women and lack of psychiatric beds
by Michelle Saport |
Redesigned Alaska Justice Forum print and expanded web 2017 Summer editions are now available. Articles include:
- Abuse Faced by Older Alaskan Women, by Andre Rosay
- Consequences of Alaska's Lack of Psychiatric Beds, by Pamela Cravez
- Community Solutions to Liquor Store Problem, by Sharon Chamard (web edition only)
- Justice Center Director Farewell (web edition only)
- New Alaska Justice Forum Editor Note
The Alaska Justice Forum, produced by the UAA Justice Center, has a new design and is returning to quarterly publication. In order to make quarterly publication financially feasible, the Forum is limiting mailed delivery of print editions and enhancing its web presence. Access our new web edition, which provides expanded and updated print edition stories as well as articles and content exclusive to online. Download a PDF of the shorter print edition here.
Subscribe to the Alaska Justice Forum here. Readers are encouraged to sign up for the web edition to continue to get delivery of the Alaska Justice Forum.