One of our main goals is to provide a pleasant, clean, comfortable, and satisfying dining experience for everyone. In order to meet this goal, we ask for your assistance with the following procedures:
- Please remove dishes and disposables from your table when you have finished dining.
- Please refrain from taking dishes or utensils from the dining area.
- Remember that meal cards are non-transferable and meal plans cannot be used by anyone other than the purchaser. If you’d like to treat someone to a meal swipe from your card, you can, but you must be present to swipe the card.
- Patrons are not authorized to remove any food from the Creekside Eatery outside of what will fit inside a residential community issued to-go container.
- You can use one meal swipe to fill one to-go container. Please do not eat from a to-go container in the dining area and then fill it again--this would count as two meal swipes.
Available to all students living on campus, or to commuter students who wish to take advantage of the meal options in the Gorsuch Commons. Students living in a residence hall (North, East or West Hall, which do not have in-suite kitchens) are required to have a residential meal plans.
Your Wolfcard is Your Meal Card
UAA Seawolf Dining offers you the ease of using your WOLFcard at all of our dining locations. This means the same card you use to make purchases at the Bookstore or check out books at the library will contain your dining information. It includes your meal plan selection and account balance, allowing you to use it at all dining locations campus wide. WOLFbucks may also be used at some off-campus restaurant locations. Check out the Wolfcard website for more details. You’ll never have to worry about scrambling for change or carrying more than one card while you’re on campus.
Each student with a meal plan is provided with a to-go box to take their meals back to their room. You can swipe your card at the register in the Creekside Eatery to get your box. To exchange a dirty box for a new box, you can drop it one of the Ozzy Machines in the Commons and get a token, which you can then use to get a new to-go box the next time you're at Creekside Eatery. If you lose your box or your token, you can purchase a new to-go box at the Creekside Eatery for $5.
The UAA Seawolf Dining staff is more than happy to do anything we can to cater to your particular dietary needs, including vegan and gluten-free options, allergy alternatives, and diabetic options. For more information, please contact Creekside Dining at 907-751-7426.
Residence Hall Community Kitchens
North, East and West Halls have community kitchens in the lobbies that are available for resident use. In order to gain access to the kitchens, students must first read through the kitchen safety features below, and then pass a kitchen safety quiz, linked below.
Once you have completed the quiz and received your score, a copy of your scores will be routed to Residence Life for processing. Please allow three (3) business days for your Wolfcard to be activated for full kitchen usage once you have completed your quiz.
When you submit your quiz, the total score will appear on the screen. If you score under 100%, please retake the quiz until you achieve 100%.
- To open: turn crank clockwise
- To close: turn crank counter-clockwise
- Fire suppression: while cooking on the stove top, if your food catches on fire and the fire suppression system activates, pull the alarm, exit the building, and call 911
- Ventilation: make sure the fan above the range is turned on each time you cook
- Cutting board (don't cut materials on countertops!)
Stove and Oven:
- Induction cooking stove top which requires magnetic pans (provided)
- Turn range on prior to cooking
- We also have induction ovens--the double stack oven features an oven on the bottom, and a commercial grade microwave, which doubles as an oven on top.
Sink and Dishwasher:
- Hall kitchen sinks do NOT have garbage disposals
- Please scrape all excess food into the garbage before washing dishes
- Rinse off items before putting them in the dishwasher
- Only use approved cleaners (provided) and only wash provided kitchenware in the dishwasher
- Refrigerators are only for approved programming supplies
- Please do not remove items from the refrigerator
- Follow the provided check-list
- Make sure all appliances are turned off
- Close and lock the drop-down/roll-up window if it is opened
- Wipe down all used surfaces
- Dispose of trash in the correct receptacles
- Report excessive messes found in the kitchen to the RA-on-Duty or the Commons Front Desk
- If you have a question, comment, or concern, reach out to your Resident Advisor or Residence Coordinator
Note: This form is housed in Roompact. The Roompact system is accessible to all residents via their UAA login credentials.
For more details on dining options on campus, including hours of operation, visit the Shops and Dining webpage.