Immunization Requirements for Students Living on Campus
Residence Life at the University of Alaska Anchorage, in compliance with University of Alaska Board of Regents policy, requires all students living on campus to provide documentation of immunizations. The University of Alaska Anchorage Student Health and Counseling Center (SHCC) is responsible for verification of compliance with these requirements. Please log in to the Student Health and Counseling Patient Portal to enter your immunization information and submit a copy of your immunization records to the Health Center.
Please note: Residence Life cannot accept immunization or health records. All records
should be submitted directly to the Student Health and Counseling Center.
All students must be in compliance with the immunization requirements before checking in to student housing.
- Meningococcal vaccine (required for students under 21 and highly recommended for students 21 and older)
- MMR (measles, mumps, rubella)--2 doses
- Tetanus-Diphtheria--within 10 years
- Tuberculosis (TB) test with a negative result within six months prior to initial move-in
- COVID-19--required for all residents of campus housing beginning in fall 2021. For more information about this requirement, please see the Residence Life online Move-in Guide.
Please visit the COVID-19 Policies website for information on the immunization policy and more information regarding COVID-19 policies and safety measures.
Inquiries regarding a waiver of the immunization requirements for religious or medical reasons can be emailed to Assistant Dean of Students, Michael Votava, at email@example.com.