You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
CAS Facilities and Labs
The College of Arts and Sciences hosts a variety of laboratory and research facilities on all ends of the University of Alaska Anchorage campus.
ADMINISTRATIVE/HUMANITIES BUILDING (ADM)
BEATRICE MCDONALD HALL (BMH)
- Anthropology Laboratory for Cultural and Environmental Scanning (ALCES Lab)
- Archaeology Dry Lab
- Archaeology Wet Lab
- Aquatic Ecology Lab
- Biological Anthropology Lab
- Biological Sciences Anatomy and Physiology Instructional Labs
- Cultural Resource Management Lab
- GEOG/ENVI Wet Lab
- GIS/Cultural Research Lab
- School of Education Makers Space (BMH 243)
- Social Sciences Spacial Computing Lab