On-Campus Living


Criminal History Disclosure Form

All applicants for student housing must disclose pending felony or sex offense criminal charges and past felony or sex offense convictions. If you answered yes to any of the criminal history disclosure questions on the Housing Application/Agreement, please complete a Criminal History Disclosure Form and submit it to the UAA Housing Office. The Dean of Students Office will review the form and will follow up with you regarding eligibility for student housing. You do not need to submit this form if you answered No to either of the criminal history questions on your housing application.

Title IV Authorization Form

Unless authorization is received, federal financial aid (Title IV) cannot be used to cover non-institutional charges such as: housing deposits and damages, parking permits, parking fines, library fines, returned check fees, health center charges, late fees or any other charges not directly tied to a class. If you would like to have these items placed on your account, you must complete the Title IV Authorization Form and return it to uaa_acctsv@uaa.alaska.edu.

FERPA - Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act

The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) deals specifically with the education records of students (including campus housing records), affording them certain rights with respect to those records. FERPA gives students who attend a postsecondary institution the right to review thier own records and have some control over the disclosure of personally identifiable information from those records. FERPA generally prevents our staff from discussing housing records with anyone other than the student unless that student has completed a UAA Authorization to Release Education Record Information form. For more information about FERPA, please see the University of Alaska System FERPA page.

Request for Exception to Housing Agreement Form

If there are circumstances that may prevent you from meeting the obligation of your Housing and Dining Agreement, you may appeal the agreement cancellation charges by completing this Exception to Housing Agreement Form. Please note that this appeal must be submitted no later than 30 days after the beginning of the semester following the semester in which cancellation fees may be applied.

Back to top