Academic Assessment Home Page
NOTE: This site is under construction while reports are being made accessible. To request any documents which are not currently linked below, please contact the Office of Academic Affairs.
- ACADEMIC ASSESSMENT FINDINGS & REPORTS
- Annual Academic Assessment Survey Reports -The Survey provides a snapshot of assessment and improvement efforts for college- and institutional-level reporting.
- Performance Reports - This annual report to the Board of Regents and university leadership describes
highlights of the past year and performance on key metrics. It includes Survey data
on program improvements based on assessment data.
- Access All Institutional and Program Reports (through the Academic Assessment Repository on IR-Reports, login required)
- STUDENT LEARNING OUTCOMES
- Course Student Learning Outcomes (Log in to the electronic curriculum system to search for specific Course Content Guides)
- Program Student Learning Outcomes (Catalog)
- Degree Student Learning Outcomes (Catalog)
- REPORTING PROCESSES
- Annual Academic Assessment Survey - NOTE: The AY21 Assessment Survey is not yet open. More information will be posted soon. (updated 4/2/21)
The Survey provides a snapshot of assessment and improvement efforts for college- and institutional-level reporting.
The Dean or Community Campus Director has designated a lead faculty member responsible for completing the Annual Academic Assessment Survey for each program. Only one faculty member per program completes the Survey.
Programs with suspended admissions do not need to complete the Survey.
- Annual Academic Assessment Report
Programs produce an annual report to their deans. The report includes an overview of the year's assessment activities, results, recommendations, and improvements made and their effectiveness.
The AY20 Expedited Program Review program reports are standing in for the Annual Academic Assessment Report. Therefore, programs are excused from the October 15 report.
- GENERAL EDUCATION ASSESSMENTDegree Student Learning Outcomes (Catalog)
General Education Assessment Task Force AY13-AY15